MKB ATHELITE TERMS, CONDITIONS & PLOICIES
We are here to assist and work with our basketball community. Let's work together to bring a better experience for our youth, coaches and parents.
WE EXIST TO ASSIST
Often life happens and your situation changes - we understand.
If you can’t attend your camp or training program for any reason, including schedule conflicts, last-minute injuries, Covid-19, an unexpected illness, or a family emergency.
If you advise us at least 14 days before your session, you can transfer 100% of your camp fees paid to a future camp, term training program, transfer it to a sibling or friend, or donate it to an underprivileged player.
Cancellations within 14 days of the camp/program commencement will receive a 50% credit for fees paid.
In the event that MKBA cancels a session, including due to Covid-19, restrictions imposed by stadium or facility, 100% of the tuition fees paid will be credited towards a future MKBA camp or program.
Please note that once you have made a booking for a full program or camp and for some reason can’t attend the full program you have 2 options for a refund or credit.
1. A coupon will be issued and can be used for other events equal to the pro rata day rate.
2. If you no longer wish to participate in our programs, you may transfer the remaining sessions to a sibling or friend.
3. A refund for that day with the pricing reverting back to the day or single class pricing.
Credits are only applicable if:
• Your child is sick or injured prior to a training session, a credit will be issued upon receipt of a medical certificate or if MKBA is notified 24 to 48 hrs prior to the event.
• Your child has a school or representative basketball event commitment at the same time as a training session.
• A session is cancelled due to Covid-19, by the facility manager or by MKB Athelite.
Basketball is a contact sport and often players will sprain their ankles, fall down and jar fingers during training and games.
The parent/guardian agrees to the enrolment of their child/player and acknowledges that injuries may occur during the camp/class and agree to not hold MKB Athelite responsible for any injuries sustained during the camp/class.
MKBA will take all reasonable care to ensure the wellbeing of my child/player during the course of the camp/class. I give MKBA consent to seek medical treatment and agree to meet all and any expenses associated with their treatment. This includes ambulance, doctors and medical treatment.
To the extent permitted by law, MKB Athelite excludes any liability to the member in agreement, tort, statute or in any other way for any injury, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, any liability for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage), sustained by the member/player and/or any other person, or for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by the member/player, arising from or in connection with the services/products provided by MKB Athelite.
I give MKBA the authority to utilise any photographic or video images taken at the camp/class to be used on our social media platform, flyers, brochures and media releases.
MKBA has a zero tolerance & sports rage policy. If your child's behaviour is inappropriate, you may be asked to pick them up immediately and they may be asked to sit out the remaining session.